J-Bot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portuguese and Polish areas

2 posters

Go down

Portuguese and Polish areas Empty Portuguese and Polish areas

Post by dloadd Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:29 am

Hey, i dunno what rate is your bot growing but im sure it would be great to have a portuguese and polish section as most of them cant speak english properly.
dloadd
dloadd

Back to top Go down

Portuguese and Polish areas Empty Re: Portuguese and Polish areas

Post by Admin Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:01 am

Yeah I was thinking about multi language support. Only problem is the amount of time I have.... Either make it support more languages or create more features / make the bot so that BattleEye cannot even tell it is on the computer (Which is prob what I am going to have to do). Soooooooo at the moment it is low priority. What would be great is if someone could create some video tutorials. I have been wanting to do this but I have not been able to.... Maybe I will make a post about it and give a reward of no subscription to the person that does it. (Not much but it is all i can offer lol). At some point I will try to get this in but at the moment it is very low priority. Sorry guys Sad. I wish I had the time to give you guys everything asap!

Admin
Admin

https://j-bot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum