J-Bot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error to Buy

2 posters

Go down

Error to Buy Empty Error to Buy

Post by diemerson Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:53 am

Hello, I'm Brazilian, I'm having trouble on the purchase. even using an international card I get a message saying "you card does not support this type of purchase."

Is there any different way to buy? Paypal or some other method. confused

diemerson

Back to top Go down

Error to Buy Empty Re: Error to Buy

Post by Admin Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:30 pm

Hey Diemerson,

I know I responded in email but I wanted to respond to the post here for others to see also.

I have noticed that some people get that error message. If I am not mistaken I believe this is because your card holder is now allowing the transaction. (I can not verify this since I am not the card holder). Hopefully someone else has had this issue and has talked to their card holder to confirm what I am saying is true. Or at least tell me I am a liar and let me contact Stripe (Stripe is who I use to handle the secure payments). As far as another way to pay... This is a bit harder, currently the bot is now subscription based. There are a few things I have to get set up for paypal to allow subscriptions. I am trying to get this but I am only one person and I cant seem to do everything Razz, but I sure am trying! Haha, so please bare with me and be patient. I will get it up for you guys asap! Hopefully you enjoy the bot Smile, that is my main goal!

Admin
Admin

https://j-bot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down