J-Bot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

battle eye kicks

+6
anczej
phylton7
Beastmage
dloadd
Admin
Vinibi
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

battle eye kicks - Page 2 Empty Re: battle eye kicks

Post by dloadd Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:18 am

This is odd, mine works flawless, actually my BE never logged me out since i started using it again some days ago
dloadd
dloadd

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastmage Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:41 am

Very odd! I updated bot, open bot started hunting. Kicked and died. Closed bot, opened bot, closed bot, opened again, went hunting and kicked and died.

Beastmage

Back to top Go down

Post by dloadd Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:48 am

Beastmage wrote:Very odd! I updated bot, open bot started hunting. Kicked and died. Closed bot, opened bot, closed bot, opened again, went hunting and kicked and died.

Nvm i just had 2 kicks hehe

edited---------------

I dont think this is because BattlEye is detecting it, i had 2 kicks, 1 said BE wasnt running (it happened again and again after i opened a second Tibia client, its not related to j-bot) and the other one it said BattlEye could not connect to the servers. So im now trying opening both as admin, ill keep this updated

Last edited by dloadd on Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
dloadd
dloadd

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinibi Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:39 am

Beastmage wrote:2x deaths in 12 minutes. I think update is worse lol

Did you know you have to re-configure, right?

Re-diagnose again.

My bot is working like a charm.

Thanks

Vinibi

Back to top Go down

Post by dloadd Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:03 am

Vinibi wrote:
Beastmage wrote:2x deaths in 12 minutes. I think update is worse lol

Did you know you have to re-configure, right?

Re-diagnose again.

Why do you have to diagnose ? My bot works without using it o0
But to use your own profile's settings at start (as default) you have to press on save to save a profile with any name then j-bot will close automatically. Open it again, load your profile and then close j-bot manually pressing X. After that open j-bot again, ur profile will become the default one.
dloadd
dloadd

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastmage Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:19 am

Bot is functioning fine, so it isn't an issue with diagnosing again. The issue is BE detects the bot and kicks me from game

Beastmage

Back to top Go down

Post by dloadd Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:27 am

Beastmage wrote:Bot is functioning fine, so it isn't an issue with diagnosing again. The issue is BE detects the bot and kicks me from game

What is the message BE gives you on login screen after your kicked? Because when it finds a bot it says "an unautorized app was found..~"
dloadd
dloadd

Back to top Go down

Post by dloadd Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:51 am

I've been hunting for 2 hours straight, no kicks.
All kicks i had wasnt related to BE detecting the bot, it was related to BE+Tibia (maybe j-bot was interfering but not detected). Running both Tibia and J-bot as admin (using diagnose.bat) solved for me.
Again, for me it WAS NOT RELATED TO BATTLEYE DETECTING IT. When Battleye detects a bot and kicks you it gives you a warning back on login screen saying "a cheat was detected~"
dloadd
dloadd

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:24 pm

Hey Beastmage! I am sorry you are having issues Sad. I def do not want to see people dying! Let me know what the message is saying when it kicks you out. And in the mean time do not hunt! Lets get yours fixed before you do that! From what I am hearing most people are not having issues, I have only heard of you having an issue. But I do not like that people are having to run as administrator, that is weird. Also in Tibia 11 (I believe it works on tibia 10 too). You do not have to use the Diagnose button. Everything should work out of the box and detect where the tibia client is. Once we figure out what your error message is on the tibia client we can determine what the issue is. I think I need to do a code rework anyways to make it impossible for them to do what they are currently doing.

Admin
Admin

https://j-bot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dloadd Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:26 pm

Admin wrote:Hey Beastmage! I am sorry you are having issues Sad. I def do not want to see people dying! Let me know what the message is saying when it kicks you out. And in the mean time do not hunt! Lets get yours fixed before you do that! From what I am hearing most people are not having issues, I have only heard of you having an issue. But I do not like that people are having to run as administrator, that is weird. Also in Tibia 11 (I believe it works on tibia 10 too). You do not have to use the Diagnose button. Everything should work out of the box and detect where the tibia client is. Once we figure out what your error message is on the tibia client we can determine what the issue is. I think I need to do a code rework anyways to make it impossible for them to do what they are currently doing.

Admin, im 100% sure of what im saying, if i run Tibia 11 without admin + j-bot using run.jar i get kicked by BattlEye saying they couldnt find battleye process or that im not connected to theyr servers. I played by 4 hours today running tibia 11 as admin and running j-bot with diagnose (so j-bot was running as admin too) and it worked. I also tried running Tibia 11 as admin and j-bot normally (run.jar) and i got kicked.
dloadd
dloadd

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinibi Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:32 pm

Admin wrote:Hey Beastmage! I am sorry you are having issues Sad. I def do not want to see people dying! Let me know what the message is saying when it kicks you out. And in the mean time do not hunt! Lets get yours fixed before you do that! From what I am hearing most people are not having issues, I have only heard of you having an issue. But I do not like that people are having to run as administrator, that is weird. Also in Tibia 11 (I believe it works on tibia 10 too). You do not have to use the Diagnose button. Everything should work out of the box and detect where the tibia client is. Once we figure out what your error message is on the tibia client we can determine what the issue is. I think I need to do a code rework anyways to make it impossible for them to do what they are currently doing.

I just got kicked now and I died on my maker because of the kick.

The message is: Battleeye could not verify... something like this.

I'll try running Tibia 11 and Diagnose.bat as admin to see if it works...

=/

Vinibi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:41 pm

@dloadd that is interesting... Let me look into what is going on with that. That sounds pretty weird, but at least it works that way. Thanks for the letting me know! @Vinibi did you try this method? Also please test outside dangerous areas for now!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinibi Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:33 am

Admin wrote:@dloadd that is interesting... Let me look into what is going on with that. That sounds pretty weird, but at least it works that way. Thanks for the letting me know! @Vinibi did you try this method? Also please test outside dangerous areas for now!

The problem is this bug takes some while to happen... it's not about 1 minute or 2... sometimes it takes nearly 10 minuts to kick you out...

But I'll try to run a test running both Tibia and Diagnose.bat as Admin... let's see...

Vinibi

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastmage Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:28 pm

Ok sorry was away for work. Have screenshotted the message I get.
It is the same message as when I have tried running other bots with BE.
I have never seen BE specify which program it has detected. As a test, I left my char logged in DP for 3 hours without J-bot open, didn't get kicked.
I then opened J-bot, left char in Dp. Was kicked 7 minutes later. So obviously BE is detecting the bot or the bot is interfering
with BE.
https://imgur.com/a/RiIcS

Beastmage

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:30 pm

Beastmage,

Have you tried what was mentioned above to see if that resolves it? Its not a long term solution but if it works lets use it until I get this stuff coded.

Thanks a lot,
J-Bot

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dloadd Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:34 am

FYI im hunting 2~3 hours every day using j-bot, im dying to see auto utura gran on this bot hehe
dloadd
dloadd

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:39 pm

Hmmm, I actually did not think of adding these spells lol. Can you add this to the suggestions post? Just so I can keep track of it?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dloadd Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:25 pm

Admin wrote:Hmmm, I actually did not think of adding these spells lol. Can you add this to the suggestions post? Just so I can keep track of it?

I did yesterday Smile
dloadd
dloadd

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastmage Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:59 pm

Since using this method (2 days) Haven't had a kick Very Happy

Admin wrote:Beastmage,

Have you tried what was mentioned above to see if that resolves it? Its not a long term solution but if it works lets use it until I get this stuff coded.

Thanks a lot,
J-Bot

Beastmage

Back to top Go down

Post by dloadd Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:01 pm

/\
thats because BE wasnt detecting j-bot at all but there was something on j-bot interfering with BE+Tibia.
dloadd
dloadd

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastmage Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:40 am

Yea seems to be the most likely answer

Beastmage

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastmage Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:42 am

After the update at ss 2/11/17 The same issue is back. Anybody else experience it after the update?

Beastmage

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:48 pm

Hmmm interesting, I wonder if anyone else is having the same issue. Its still going on tho?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by phylton7 Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:40 am

I'm having no problems whatsoever with battleye kicks.

phylton7

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastmage Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:11 pm

Since I had those 2 kicks straight after ss, it hasn't done it again. So maybe BE was just acting up.

Beastmage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next