J-Bot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mana with higher priority than "strong healing"

3 posters

J-Bot :: Bugs

Go down

Mana with higher priority than "strong healing" Empty Mana with higher priority than "strong healing"

Post by dloadd Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:39 am

Im not sure if this is intended but as knight this is horrible, is there any way to change priorities on my bot/profile ? Because my char is healing my mana and eventually he stops healing using "strong healing" which is my ultimate health potion, im not sure if mana also have higher priority than "greater healing".

Last edited by dloadd on Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
dloadd
dloadd

Back to top Go down

Mana with higher priority than "strong healing" Empty Re: Mana with higher priority than "strong healing"

Post by Ferro Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:46 pm

What do you mean? Putting 2 hotkeys, one for mana potion (for knight) and the other one of ump?

Ferro

Back to top Go down

Mana with higher priority than "strong healing" Empty Re: Mana with higher priority than "strong healing"

Post by dloadd Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:23 pm

Ferro wrote:What do you mean? Putting 2 hotkeys, one for mana potion (for knight) and the other one of ump?

Knights cant use ump.
What i mean is, if im low on HP AND Mana bot will try to heal both and it sometimes heal mana and other times heal hp but HP should have higher priorities, even the "strong health" option which i use to UHP
dloadd
dloadd

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:28 pm

Hey Dloadd,

I see what you are saying, I have noticed this before. I started implementing a queue feature but I stopped because of the complications that can occur and decided I needed to rethink it. I can in the mean time have a priority like you are saying but that is not the best solution because then you miss out on mana heals.

Edit: I think I have a simple solution, I will work on it this weekend. Along with some code to keep battle eye off of us Smile.

Admin
Admin

https://j-bot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dloadd Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:12 am

Admin wrote:Hey Dloadd,

I see what you are saying, I have noticed this before. I started implementing a queue feature but I stopped because of the complications that can occur and decided I needed to rethink it. I can in the mean time have a priority like you are saying but that is not the best solution because then you miss out on mana heals.

Edit: I think I have a simple solution, I will work on it this weekend. Along with some code to keep battle eye off of us Smile.

Great, i still need paypal to purchase the monthly subscription in another account to support your work Smile
dloadd
dloadd

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:07 pm

Hey Dloadd,

I added a small delay between healing and mana potions. Can you do me a favor and make sure you have the current version (2.8 at the top of the bot). And try this again? See if there is any difference you can see?

Admin
Admin

https://j-bot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dloadd Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:41 am

It didnt change a thing. I lured 8 hard monsters and j-bot started to heal life and mana, even with a bit difference between them its not good enough and i nearly died because it was trying to heal both (2.8 version checked).
The only thing that would work here is priorities.
dloadd
dloadd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down