J-Bot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About safety, cure paralyze and auto hur/gran hur

4 posters

Go down

About safety, cure paralyze and auto hur/gran hur Empty About safety, cure paralyze and auto hur/gran hur

Post by tolhoko Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:09 pm

Hello,

Is this bot safe to use on a tibia server with full battleye active?

I'm testing the trial version on otserver, and it's good so far

It would be perfect if the developer could make a cure paralyze/auto hur/gran hur feature like magebot, i'd gladly pay for this!

tolhoko

Back to top Go down

About safety, cure paralyze and auto hur/gran hur Empty Re: About safety, cure paralyze and auto hur/gran hur

Post by Admin Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:41 am

Hey Tolhoko! I am in the process of adding new stuff. Right now I am more focused on keeping accounts safe Smile. So next feature is going to be a settings tab for aether randomization. So instead of the bot having a set amount it randoms when healing; everyone will have their own randomized healing amounts Smile. At the moment we only have Aethers for heal and mana. No way to change the randomized portion. And as far as battle eye goes, It is working! Thanks for enjoying it Smile. I have put a lot of work into this and it really is nice to hear someone say they like it Smile.

Admin
Admin

https://j-bot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

About safety, cure paralyze and auto hur/gran hur Empty Re: About safety, cure paralyze and auto hur/gran hur

Post by gienek93 Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:20 pm

hty Admin can i  posttion excatly hp mp like i want to use mana pots when  he is like dunno 100mana?

nvm got it Very Happy

gienek93

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:07 pm

(Responding so I can keep track of what I have responded to) Glad you got it Smile.

Admin
Admin

https://j-bot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dukay1920 Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:32 pm

bot is safe in real ?

dukay1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down