J-Bot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bot is spamming potions nonstop but healing is working flawless

2 posters

J-Bot :: Bugs

Go down

Bot is spamming potions nonstop but healing is working flawless Empty Bot is spamming potions nonstop but healing is working flawless

Post by dloadd Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:18 am

Hey admin, i found another bug.
J-bot is "trying to use both mana and health potions".
Bot is spamming potions nonstop but healing is working flawless 310

If im with Tibia client focused or using anything like a notepad or this cmd in front of Tibia client that does not cover the entire screen it will start to spam potions, the strange thing is, it does not heal unless necessary.

Last edited by dloadd on Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
dloadd
dloadd

Back to top Go down

Bot is spamming potions nonstop but healing is working flawless Empty Re: Bot is spamming potions nonstop but healing is working flawless

Post by dloadd Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:23 am

Edit-----

Diagnose's cmd is showing me j-bot is spamming it nonstop even if its not actually healing my char and healing works flawless. I've tested and when i needed a heal it healed normally. But again, its spamming those actions. On 09:20 (this second screenshot) i had Tibia focused and nothing in front of it.
Edit 2-----------
My mouse cursor is flashing while j-bot is doing this, if i stop j-bot my mouse stop flashing.

Bot is spamming potions nonstop but healing is working flawless 311
dloadd
dloadd

Back to top Go down

Bot is spamming potions nonstop but healing is working flawless Empty Re: Bot is spamming potions nonstop but healing is working flawless

Post by Admin Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:15 pm

Hey Dloadd,

You are using the debug part in diagnose.bat. That produces tons of messages for me to determine what the issue is. That also will create huge cpu spikes because of the print lines that are being created. Those messages are not exactly what you would think, its not so much healing it is the check for the heal. (Horrible logging I know but it is really only made for me to read lol!!).

Try removing the debug at the end of diagnose.bat and see if you get the same screen flashing.

Admin
Admin

https://j-bot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dloadd Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:16 pm

Admin wrote:
Try removing the debug at the end of diagnose.bat and see if you get the same screen flashing.

Using start.bat on latest version does it, right ? Runs j-bot as admin without debugging
dloadd
dloadd

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:45 pm

Yes start.bat does not have the debug argument. Are you still having the blinking mouse when you run start.bat?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dloadd Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:53 pm

Admin wrote:Yes start.bat does not have the debug argument. Are you still having the blinking mouse when you run start.bat?

No, its fine now Very Happy
dloadd
dloadd

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:49 pm

Great Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down